I-phone I-phone

awesome!

This flash is excellent, the art and animation are perfect and the choice of music is obviously very good!

Icandraw responds:

Thanks :) our game will be the same :P

"Situation" "Situation"

medals!!!

Flash exceptional and magnificent, I really liked this idea that if the flash was blam you lost 25 points! awesome work!
Medal works!

pancakes-bat responds:

thanks and fortunately now working the medal!!

Pico's Experiment Pico's Experiment

awesome!!

A flash really cute and funny, I really liked this idea and the music was appropriate, I'm glad that you won $ 100 then congratulations!!
Without a doubt my vote was 5/5 10/10

Stickman91 responds:

Thank you! :D

400 Years 400 Years

Wow, I'm flabbergasted by your game, is gorgeous, the music, the art, but also for the movement of the character will make this game unique, congratulations, you've created a piece of art, I can't wait to see another your new game on the site!

[Visible] III [Visible] III

Fantastic!

Really good game, I played all the other episodes before starting this to get the medals and all were excellent, I'm sorry that this is the last chapter of the trilogy, however I await your other games! :)
PS: the graphics are incredible!

AethosGames responds:

Thanks! (:

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

not bad!

Game very simple but original and fun!, the medals will be approved in future?

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yup, I pm'ed wade about it.

Injection of Music Injection of Music

not bad

I like the rhythm of this loop and I think that is even longer than your old loop, great job.

NewSoul responds:

thanks and thanks for your review!

Sunrise in the morning Sunrise in the morning

Sunrise in the morning

I love this music even if it is very short, the voice with the guitar is perfect, perhaps this little loop I use for my next game ;)

NewSoul responds:

Thanks and I hope you use it for your game!!

Fancy Mike - Elephant Fancy Mike - Elephant

Awesome!!

really good music suitable for a game, only this is different from your usual style as "Fancy Mike - Los Angeles" or "Fancy Mike - Gandhi" in which sounds are most acute and distorted!, anyway good job!

Scribbler responds:

This is a bit different, I agree and that's fine. I don't like being lumped into a particular "genre". I'd rather make tracks that are always aiming to push the envelope, while still being good. ^__^

Thanks for the review.

Elk's Forest Of Desolation Elk's Forest Of Desolation

I have no words, I can only say that it is fantastic, my eyes glisten to see this.

Seasons Seasons

I love this

Excellent pixel-art, would be very nice if you could create a game with this theme, great job!

Icandraw responds:

if u program :) i will make :P

Now that it's over Now that it's over

Perfect.

Truly a magnificent piece of art, the colors are perfect, great job!

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words